Opens November 1, 2023
Opens November 1, 2023
UTV Con’Quest 3 Day Trip - July 21- 23, 2024
- 8 meals furnished
- 75 Vehicles Max
- $450 per person ($550 per person after June 15th)
- All UTV’s must have an OHV green sticker and valid insurance.
- The UTV needs to be a 2000 or newer, and have at least 30” off road tires.
- All UTV’s must have skid plates and tow hooks.
- All occupants must wear helmets, no exceptions (we suggest wearing driving gloves).
- You will be required to have a spark arrester and an extra CVT belt. California UTV rules apply.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO REGISTERING:
- All reservations must be paid in advance. Additional passengers and passenger changes may be made up to JULY 1, 2023. Application is on a first come, first served basis.
- Each participant must check in the morning of the event at the Loon Lake staging area. Identification will be checked.
- NO PETS ALLOWED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL participants shall be 10 years of age or older (must be at least 16 years old to drive). Participants under the age of 18 must have both parents, parent with custody, or legal guardian sign release form.
- All UTV’s shall be equipped with seatbelts, roll bar(s), skid plates, tow hooks, spark arrester, and fire extinguisher.
- All UTV’s shall be properly insured for liability and medical coverage.
- All vehicle occupants shall be registered participants of the UTV Con’Quest.
- There shall be no illegal drugs, firearms, fireworks, or sirens. Possession of any of the foregoing may result in expulsion of any participant from the event.
- There shall be at least one person in every vehicle 18 years of age or older who will be responsible for the occupants of the vehicle.
- All participants shall abide by the rules of the UTV Con’Quest.
- No vehicles/UTV’s will be washed in or near lakes, rivers, streams, or ponds out of respect for the environment.
- NO DRINKING & DRIVING: Open containers, DUIs and other infractions will be cited.
|UTV Con’Quest Refund Policy (per ticket) - Please Review||PENALTY|
|For reservations to 21 days before event||$35.00|
|From 20 days to 8 days before event||50%|
|From 7 days to 1 day before event||80%|
|From event date and beyond||100%|
|REFUNDS ARE BASED PER TICKET. YOU MAY REPLACE A PASSENGER WITHOUT CHARGE.|
- RETURN CHECK POLICY: The service fee for a returned check is $35.
- Standard CANCELLATION PROCESSING FEE $35 PER TICKET. Refer to refund policy for details.
- UTV Con’Quest has the right to refuse participation.